It’s You Time. Before rejoining the rat race tomorrow, make room for one or more of these LGBT-ATL specials that are set aside just for you and your gays: rafting, brunching, bowling, partying and more.
• Glory days. Recapture the spirit of the dearly departed Hotlanta River Expo with the Atlanta River Raft Race: Reunited (top photo) @ Chattahoochee River, all day.
• Let’s eat. It’s the last day for the special pricing of Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week. And every week, catch Papi’s Brunch @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m., Brunch @ Woofs, through 3 p.m., and gay-owned eateries Radial Café, Ria’s Bluebird, and Sauced.
• Perfect game. It’s that time of year again. Polish your balls and shine up your shoes for fall Atlanta Gay Bowling League Sign-up and No-tap (middle photo) @ Midtown Bowl, 1 p.m.
• A little help from your friends. Frankly Open LGBT AA/NA Support Group @ St. Bart’s Episcopal, 4 p.m.
• Showy. “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” @ Spring 4th Center, 8 p.m., The Armorettes @ Blake’s, 8 p.m., Mary Edith Pitts’ Sunday Spectacular @ Burkhart’s, 9 p.m., and Scores with Traxx @ Underground Atlanta, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. Check gay-friendly Sunday congregations meeting into the evening and the full list of today’s LGBT events on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.