It’s You Day, and the LGBT-ATL provides events for reflection, celebration, socializing, dancing, and working it all out. Well, that and Chelsea Handler’s in town with her book and show!
• Pitchers and catchers. Hotlanta Softball’s 30th Season Opening Ceremony @ Southside Fields, 12 p.m.
• Saying goodbye. Memorial for the late Robin Wilson (Armorette Dixie D. Cupp, top photo), 2 p.m. Read his story.
• The food of our people. Papi’s Brunch @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m. Charlie Brown’s Sunday Brunch @ Joia, through 5 p.m.
• Chelsea boys. Chelsea Handler (bottom photo) reads and signs “Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang” @ Outwrite, 1 p.m., followed by the big gay “Make Me Laugh” Chelsea Handler pre-party (and Princess Charles’ birthday party) before her Fox performance @ The Livingston, 5 p.m.
• Working the steps. Frankly Open AA/NA Support Group @ St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 4 p.m.
• Feet feats. Ballroom & Boots lessons and dance in Decatur, 6 p.m.
• Drag out your weekend. The Armorettes @ Blake’s, 8 p.m. Mary Edith’s Sunday Spectacular @ Burkhart’s
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.