Your day is a buffet of LGBT events, whether you’re a gay parent, a Cotillion supporter, a theater queen, or you just need to gather your people, relax and unwind for the coming week.
• Another deb, another dollar. Afternoon Sexy Party benefits Atlanta Cotillion for AID Atlanta, 12 noon.
• Gay parent? Bring the Kids Family Day (top photo) with the Roy G. Biv Project @ My Sisters’ Room, 4 p.m.
• Eat, drink and be Mary. Papi’s Brunch @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m.
• Matinee idols. “Beached Wails” @ Stage Door Players, 2:30 p.m., “Loot” by Joe Orton @ OnStage Atlanta, 5 p.m. “Slasher” @ Actor’s Express, 5 p.m., and “True Love Lies” @ Horizon Theatre, 5 p.m.
• Drag out your weekend. The Armorettes @ Blake’s, 8 p.m. and The Mary Edith Pitts (bottom photo) Sunday Spectacular @ Burkhart’s, 9 p.m.
• Support group. Frankly Open AA/NA meeting @ St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 4 p.m.
• Any given Sunday Check out all the gay-friendly church options LGBT Atlanta has to offer.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.