Eat, drink and be Mary as LGBT Atlanta lays out a springtime picnic of activities for every ilk. Wedding Expo, performances, benefits, parties—and that’s on top of options for those who do church.
• That’s a wrap. Atlanta Leather Pride Weekend gathers to say so long with a big gay brunch @ Pizzeria Vesuvius, 12:30 p.m.
• Speaking of big gay brunch, check out Papi’s Brunch @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m. Charlie Brown’s Sunday Brunch (photo) @ Joia, shows through 5 p.m. And don’t forget Radial Café, Ria’s Bluebird, and Einstien’s.
• Couple your love with expert advice. The Atlanta LGBT Wedding Expo @ Hotel Palomar, 12:30 p.m.
• Great works, great cause. A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant & A Prayer @ Relapse Theatre, 4:30 p.m.
• Pitchers and catchers. Hotlanta Softball league’s Heretic Sharks team party @ Cowtippers, 5 p.m.