Options are a good thing. Weigh yours as LGBT Atlanta lays out a weekend buffet of events to choose exactly what’s right for you. Sports, art, theater, parties, 25 Years of DJs, Durand Robinson memorial night and more.
• Looking sporty. Rugby 101 with the Atlanta Bucks, 12 noon – 2 p.m., Hotlanta Softball League Fall Ball sign-ups @ Outwrite, 1 p.m., Atlanta Harlequins Women’s Rugby Football Club Home Game vs. Orlando. 2 p.m., Southern Softpaw League (top photo) sign-up party & cookout @ Heretic, 4 p.m., and Atlanta Rollergirls home bouts, 5 p.m.
• Stage roles. Men as beauty queens in “Pageant: The Musical” (second photo) @ 14th Street Playhouse, 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. (preview), bad behavior in “Shopping and F**king” @ Onstage Atlanta, 8 p.m., and sirens doing Broadway in “The Diva Derby” @ the Art Place, 8 p.m.
• Hurtling toward main events. Find out what it’s all about at the Atlanta Field Day warm-up party for CHRIS KIds @ Woofs, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m., and the We Are Family Cotillion fundraiser with the Von Secos for AID Atlanta @ Aurum, 6 p.m.
• Double trouble. DJs Lydia Prim & Don Bishop (third photo) 25 Years Party celebrates their Silver Anniversary of spinning your soundtrack. Jungle, 10 p.m.
• Remember the time. Candlelight vigil for Traxx co-owner Durand Robinson @ Traxx Atlanta, 10 p.m. – midnight, followed by Traxx Legendary Saturday Night Dance Party, 11:30 p.m. – 4 a.m.
Keeping count? That’s correct: There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.