Options to be with your gays on Saturday can be a little overwhelming. Make sense of it all with the Gay Agenda of sports, festivals, politics, exhibits and enough nightlife to party until dawn.
• “Centennial” park. It’s been 100 years for this quaint neighborhood. Candler Park Fall Fest today and tomorrow. All day.
• Countdown to Election Day. Canvassing for Simone Bell for State House District 58, 11 a.m. Meet & Greet in Candler Park with Alex Wan for City Council District 6, 4 p.m. LGBTs Meet & Greet Ceasar Mitchell for Atlanta City Council President, 7 p.m.
• Gather up the kids and blankets to enjoy the Stone Mountain Laser Show with MEGA Family Project. Sundown.
• Dig up your Hawaiian shirt and grass skirt to raise money for Atlanta Pride. Pride Luau @ Artmore Hotel. 7 p.m.
• Stylemakers set the stage for the annual in-crowd bash Cocktails By Design 2009 @ ADAC Pavillion. 7 p.m.
• Lose yourself in abstractions. Artwork by Patrick Hanson @ Midtown Life Studio. 7 p.m.
• You’ll never get to all of these places tonight, but might have fun trying. Local singer Mike Rickard and his new CD “Sweat” @ Red Light Cafe, DJ David Knapp @ Mixx, DJ Mark Tarbox (bottom photo) @ Jungle, and Adicktion Saturdays afterhours @ Metropolitan Lofts are just four of 14 bar nights on the agenda.