You made it to the weekend, and LGBT Atlanta has your rewards. “Diana” opens, art meets fashion, play dates, Sukeban 2, three popular DJs and more bar nights than you can possibly get to.
• The people get their princess. “Diana: A Celebration” Princess of Wales exhibit (top photo) @ Atlanta Civic Center, all day: Read our preview. View photos from the VIP reception.
• Play dates. See the live interpretation of—incidentally, gay— macabre master Clive Barker’s “The History of The Devil” @ Relapse Theater, 7:30 p.m. And you still need to see “Good Boys & True” @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m. “Shakespeare Follies” (middle photo) @ Danneman’s upstairs lounge, 10 p.m. Read more about “Follies.”
• Just like it sounds. Catwalk Meets Canvas art & fashion event @ Mercedes Benz of Buckhead, 7 p.m.
• So fun, they had to do it twice. Sukeban 2: Crouching Tiger Hidden Drag Queen @ Paris Decatur, 9 p.m.
• Twinkle twinkle little bar. Click through the entire Saturday nightlife calendar to weigh your options.
• Move you. DJ Warren Gluck @ Heretic, 9 p.m. DJ Chris Griswold @ the Eagle, 10 p.m. DJ Rob Reum (bottom photo) @ Jungle, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.