Make Saturday gay all day and all night. Family conference, Southern Comfort, Softpaw softball, women’s rugby, Castleberry Loft Tour, granola girls and DJ Joe Gauthreaux (photo) are all in the mix.
• Make a day of it. MEGA Family Conference @ Unitarian Universalist, and Southern Comfort Transgender Conference continues @ Crown Rivinia Hotel. All day.
• First pitch ever. Southern Softpaw League Opening Day celebrates new softball league’s inaugural season @ Southside Park. 10 a.m. Read their story.
• Castleberry Hill Loft Tour invites you to see the wide variety of urban living in this artsy downtown neighborhood. 11 a.m.
• These boys ruck and maul off the pitch as well. Atlanta Bucks cookout @ Atlanta Eagle. 1 p.m.
• The last home match of the season. Atlanta Harlequins Women’s Rugby @ Creel Park. 1 p.m. Read all about it.
• Granola girls. “Quick, Easy Vegan Comfort Food” with Alicia C. Simpson @ Charis. 8 p.m.
• DJ Double header. Joe Gauthreaux (photo) returns to Atlanta @ the Heretic, 9 p.m., followed by duo Travis & Eric @ the Bodyshop. Until dawn.
• Black, gay and sexy. Huge dance floor, performances and $5 Patron. Same Sex Saturdays @ Club 714. 10 p.m.
• More nightlife options than you can possibly do in one night.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.