We now return you to your regularly scheduled weekend. Tune in to LGBT events that provide daytime distractions all the way through to shows and parties that only come out at night.
• Before the sun goes down. “Picasso to Warhol: 14 Modern Masters” @ High Museum, and Graphic Intervention: 25 Years of AIDS Posters (top photo) @ Museum of Design Atlanta, both all day.
• On the menu. Gay favorite restaurants give you another reason to eat them up with Georgia Safe School Coalition Beer Bust Fundraiser @ Joe’s, 1 p.m., and Live Music Fiesta @ Las Margaritas, 8 p.m.
• Bitter elf. David Sedaris’ caustic comedy that’s now a gay holiday tradition in Atlanta, “The Santaland Diaries” continues its 13th annual run @ Horizon Theatre, 8:30 p.m.
• Remember the time. Backstreet Reunion Party includes early Charlie Brown’s Cabaret, followed by DJs Rob Reum (bottom photo) and Bobby Copeland @ Jungle, 8:30 p.m.,
• Party people. 3 Legged Cowboy Night @ The Heretic, 9 p.m., Bitch Please: Thanksgiving Edition @ Mary’s, 10 p.m., and so much more on the complete bar and party calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.