Monday Mayhem, Monday Run and Monday Madness. Not just the way you might feel, but also names of LGBT events on today’s full calendar. Sort through the daily grind to find what suits your mood.
• Daddy’s girl. Gay marriage advocate, author and yes, the offspring of the former presidential candidate, Meghan McCain (top photo) speaks to promote her book “Dirty Sexy Politics” @ Kennesaw State University, 5 p.m.
• Feedback loop. Writing With Intent is a monthly workshop that helps female writers develop their work with likeminded scribes @ Charis, 6:30 p.m.
• Gentlemen, start your engines. “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Monday Mayhem @ Einstein’s, 8 p.m., and “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Watch Party @ Blake’s, 9 p.m. Both with local alums as guests.
• One woman show. An East Village lesbian performance artist brings her act to her Midwestern class reunion. Shelby Hofer (bottom photo) performs Lisa Kron’s “101 Humiliating Stories” @ 7 Stages, 8 p.m.
• Boys will be girls. Dragamundo @ Las Margaritas, 8:30 p.m., Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m., and Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sports events. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.