President’s Day is an awesome way to recover from weekend madness. Put your head on straight—so to speak—then check Atlanta’s LGBT to-do list for activities to make it last.
• Work in Marietta? Let the traffic die down. Margarita Mondays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m.
• Group mentality. Square Dancing with Hotlanta Squares (top photo) @ First MCC, 6:45 p.m. Southern Line Competition Dance Team rehearsal @ the Eagle, 7 p.m.
• You’ve got the power. Empowered Forum and Trans and Friends @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• I see straight people. But gays like Jay McCracken (bottom photo) are also on this year’s list. Creative Loafing’s annual Lust List Party @ Halo, 7 p.m. Read all about it.
• Sing, sister, sing. Crazy Bitch Karaoke @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m. Karaoke Idol @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• Contrary to legend, they don’t hibernate in winter. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
• Play time. Texas Hold’em poker @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m. Sinful Trivia @ Burkharts, 9 p.m. Games Night @ Mary’s, 10 p.m.
• Show time. Dragamaki @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m. Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m. Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m.
• Raising the bars. More theme nights are on Monday’s nightlife calendar. Click through the whole list to weigh your options.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.