You give and you give. The LGBT-ATL knows that and gives back after a long day on the grind. Do what you need to do, then collect the rewards of these after-school specials and work-release programs.
• Eating and giving. Donate 15 percent of your lunch or dinner bill when you Dine Out with For The Kid In All Of Us @ Roxx, all day.
• You’ve got the power. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends, both @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Live and in person… and the next-best thing. Ticket holders enjoy the sold-out Indigo Girls (top photo) concert inside, while a gaggle gathers outside on the patio to watch from the big screen @ Eddie’s Attic, 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
• Leave work. Go directly to Margarita Mondays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Crazy Bitch Karaoke @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Texas Hold’em Poker @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m., and Piano Mondays with David Reed @ Mixx, 8 p.m.
• Release the beasts. Bear Chest Night (bottom photo) @ the Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
• Honoring those who serve. Service Industry Night @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., and Industry Night @ Mary’s, 10 p.m.
• Hey, gang. Let’s put on a show! Dragamaki @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m., Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts, 9:30 p.m., and Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda.
View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.