Rainy days then Monday always gets you down? Don’t worry your pretty little head. LGBT Atlanta’s event calendar is always there to find you a cozy, dry place to lift your spirits.
• Home tours. Why are we so drawn to Southern writers’ digs? Outwrite sponsors an answer as Anne Trubek reads and signs “Skeptics Guide to Writers’ Houses” (top photo) @ Georgia Center for the Book, 7:15 p.m.
• Past preserves future. Cast members of big hits come together to help save a beloved theater company during the Curtains Up Cabaret Benefit @ Actor’s Express, 7:30 p.m. The latest on the theater in need.
• Final Five. Who’s in it to win it? Find out at “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Watch Party @ Einstein’s, 8 p.m., or “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Watch Party @ Blake’s, 9 p.m. Both with local alums as guests.
• Mondays are a drag. Dragamundo (bottom photo) @ Las Margaritas, 8:30 p.m., Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m., and Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• Manly yes, but you’ll like it too. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m., Industry Night @ Mary’s, 10 p.m., and Monday Madness @ the Heretic, 10 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sports events, on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.