Pride’s a memory, but LGBT Atlanta keeps going strong. Take a collective sigh as things get back to normal, but our daily calendar reminds us that there are always ways to bring friends together.
• Work relief programs. Margarita Monday @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Crazy Bitch Karaoke @ Las Margaritas (top hoto), 7:30 p.m., Monday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 7:15 p.m., and Texas Hold’em Poker @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m.
• Let the music guide you. Just Another Manic Monday 80s Night @ Oscar’s, 8 p.m., and Piano Monday (middle photo) with David Reed @ Mixx, 8 p.m.
• Teach them well and let them lead the way. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Warm fuzzies. The guys hunt and gather for the weekly Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m.
• Relax and enjoy the show. Dragamaki with Alexandria Martin (bottom photo) and the gang @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m., Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m., and Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• You deserve a break today. Service Industry Night @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., and Industry Night @ Mary’s, 10 p.m.
There are many more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.