The festival may be over, but our Pride in the list of gay things to do never stops. Yes, the parade is done too, but LGBT Atlanta marches on with a Monday of LGBT arts, community and nightlife.
• OK. One more piece of Pride business. Watch our Pride photo galleries expand all day as we sort through thousands of shots. Start with the Parade Hunks album, then poke around for more.
• If you didn’t catch it during Pride, the “Only Dick, No Jane” art exhibit [email protected] W Midtown, all day. Read our preview.
• You be you. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends. Both @ YouthPride, both @ 6:30 p.m.
• Bring a jacket and gather on the patio. Monday movies invites you to “Monster” (bottom photo), the story of gorgeous actress Charlize Theron’s transformation into a really ugly serial killer. OK, kinda. @ Joe’s On Juniper, 7 p.m.
• You just didn’t drink enough this weekend. Remedy that, would ya? Karaoke with CJ @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m. Dragamaki @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m. Sinful Trivia & Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts, 9:30 p.m.
• You’re going, but you may just have water? Yeah, right. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m. Big Fat Wii Party @ Mary’s, 10 p.m. Stars of the Century @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m. Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.