This amazing cool weather is just in time for Halloween weekend. Speaking of cool, take your own temperature and see how you feel about cozying into so many LGBT event options today.
• Tell it. International Oral History Conference LGBT History Panel @ Atlanta Sheraton Downtown, 3:45 p.m. Preview the gay content in the weekend-long Oral History Conference.
• Put your back into it. Fall Softball with Decatur Women’s Sports League (top photo), 6 p.m., Bowling with Women’s Outdoor Network @ Suburban Lanes, 7 p.m., Swimming & Water Polo with Atlanta Rainbow Trout, 7:30 p.m., and Candlelight Yoga @ Seminole Studio, 8 p.m.
• See you in a “Flash,” a photography exhibition, opens @ Kai Lin Art Gallery, 7 p.m.
• Stage presence. “Moulin Rouge: The Ballet” with Atlanta Ballet @ Cobb Energy Centre, 8 p.m., “Proof” @ OnStage Atlanta, 8 p.m., “The Storytelling Ability of a Boy” @ 7 Stages, 8 p.m., and “Vampire Lesbians of Sodom” (middle photo) @ OnStage, 10:30 p.m.
• Play dress up. Halloweenie @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Sukeban 11: B Movie Horror Halloween @ My Sisters’ Room, 9:30 p.m., Halloween Nightmare @ Amsterdam, 10 p.m., Undead Zombie Prom @ Jungle, 10 p.m., and Animal: Halloween Party with Traxx & TraxxGirls @ Life, 11:30 p.m. Read our Halloween weekend preview.
• Dance fever. DJ Lydia Prim @ the Heretic, 10 p.m. leads a pack of goodies on Friday’s long and winding gay bar and party calendar.
UPDATE: Massive Party’s Masterbeat World Tour w/Brett Henrichsen @ Reign was CANCELLED by the organizer today.
There are even more LGBT to-do list items on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.