Flew by or dragged on, the workweek is almost over, child. And not a moment too soon. In fact, just in time for LeatherFest, everything from Jewbilee to Jewel, and a slew of special bar and club nights. Your weekend starts here.
• Photographic display. “Re:birth” by Richie Arpino (top photo) opens @ Big House, part of the Castleberry Hill Art Walk, 6 p.m.
• Freshen up and get over there. Fourth Tuesday’s Friday Happy Hour @ Bellissima, 6 p.m., Piano Cocktail Hour with David Reed @ Mixx, 6:30 p.m., and Coffee and Dinner with Southern Bears @ Tucker Starbucks and Blue Ribbon Grill, 7 p.m.
• It’s not just any ol’ Erev Shabbat. No sir. It’s Silver Jewbilee with Congregation Bet Haverim, 7 p.m.
• Ladies with an attitude. Bubblicious female DJ’s @ Spring 4th Center, 9 p.m., DJ Vicki Powell’s Blackout Party @ Bellissima, 10 p.m., Friends with Benefits: “True Blood” edition (bottom photo) @ MSR, 10 p.m., and My Little Black Dress @ Compound, 10:30 p.m.
• Don’t just stand there. Let’s get to it. Friday’s entire LGBT nightlife calendar.