Well hello, Friday. Seems like forever. Show us your Gay Agenda of LGBT events, from happy hours that POP to arts that inspire, from High Holy Days to more bar events than we can possibly handle.
• Pop on over. DJ Vicki Powell (top photo) spins Project POP Happy Hour with Project Q, celebrating our 2nd anniversary and benefiting Pride and Out On Film @ Aurum, 5:30 p.m. Preview.
• Other work release programs. Friday Jazz @ High Museum, 5 p.m., and Southern Bears Beer Bust for Jerusalem House @ Frogs, 6 p.m., Fall Softball games with Decatur Women’s Sports League, 6 p.m., and Piano Cocktail Hour with David Reed @ Mixx, 6:30 p.m.
• Art genres. Book release and tour party for “Fearless Revolution” by Antron Reshaud-Brown (middle photo) @ Crochet Fashion Gallery, 7 p.m., “Zenith” opening @ Kai Lin Art, 7 p.m., and Glitter Biscuits duo @ Bellissima, 8:30 p.m.
• Got issues? Get advice. LGBT Legal Issues panel lays out everything from partnerships to adoptions and beyond @ Emory, 5 p.m.
• High Holy Days. Kol Nidre for Yom Kippur with the gay-founded, gay-led Congregation Bet Haverim @ St. Bart’s, 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• Buy one, get one. Half off tickets this weekend only for “Pageant: The Musical” @ 14th Street Playhouse, 8 p.m.
• Beat masters. DJ Steve James @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m., VJ Mister Richard @ Mixx, 9:30 p.m., and DJ Lydia Prim @ the Heretic, 10 p.m.
• Friday night lights. The whole nightlife calendar is at your fingertips, including ’80s Night @ Jungle, 10 p.m., Bedlam presents “80s Betch!” with DJ Shane V (bottom photo) & Dax @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m., and Friday Night Live with Traxx & TraxxGirls @ Atlanta Live, 11 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.