Yes! Yes! Yes! It’s Friday. Move through your day with LGBT events like the ATL Film Fest’s gay kickoff, “Christina Darling,” Dogwood, performances and yup, Vivica Fox is in the house!
• Best buds (top photo). Atlanta Dogwood Festival starts today and runs through Sunday in Piedmont Park, noon.
• Two of our favorite things. Martini Fridays @ “Diana: A Celebration” exhibit, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• The gay stuff starts tonight. The Atlanta Film Festival screens “8: The Mormon Proposition,” 9:20 p.m. Read our preview of the whole “Pink Peach” series.
• Being Joan. “Christina Darling” by and starring Topher Payne (middle photo), 8 p.m. Read our preview with interviews.
• Ya gotta have faith. Shabbat Service with Congregation Bet Haverim, 7:30 p.m.
• Maybe Marietta? The LeBuzz Glee Ensemble Auditions coincide with the “Showbar” reality series filming @ LeBuzz, 8 p.m.
• Star-ry night. Juan Cezar & the Sex Kittens @ Bellissima, 8:30 p.m. are followed immediately by DJ Angie Terrell’s Tryst party @ Bellissima, 10:30 p.m.
• Much like Celine’s “Titanic” song, only less annoying, Atlanta’s gay Friday nightlife calendar goes on and on. It includes Happy Trail: Treasure Troll Edition @ Mary’s, 7 p.m. Spring Fling with DJ Steve James @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m. Vivica Fox (bottom photo) hosts 2010 Traxx White Party @ Club Miami, 11 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.