Happy Christmas Eve! See what’s up on Atlanta’s LGBT events calendar that might distract, entertain, inspire and help you pass the time before big gay Santa comes calling.
• Oh come all ye faithful. Gay and gay-friendly Christmas Eve Services at several congregations, all day and into the night, and Shabbat with Congregation Bet Haverim, 7:30 p.m.
• High performance vehicles. “A Christmas Carol” @ Alliance Theatre, 8 p.m., “Santaland Diaries” (top photo) @ Horizon Theatre, 8 p.m., and Holiday Ice Spectacular @ Cobb Centre, 8 p.m.
• Yes, it’s Christmas Eve, but it’s still Friday Flannel @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m., Friday VJ @ Mixx, 9:30 p.m., and Fierce Friday @ LeBuzz, 11 p.m.
• Dancer, prancer. DJ Steve James @ Amsterdam, 10 p.m., DJ Lydia Prim @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., and Spin Cycle Dance Party @ Jungle, 10 p.m.
• Christmas pageants. Deck the Halls with Drue Lingue (bottom photo, right) @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m., Sugarbaby’s Trailer Park Revue @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 10:30 p.m., Kitty LeClaw’s Meow Mix @ Blake’s, 11 p.m., and The Mary Edith Pitts Show @ Burkhart’s, 11:30 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.