Feeling stale after a long week? You’re just in time. Fresh from the Gay Agenda oven, taste this batch of today’s piping hot LGBT happy hours, guests stars, stage shows, contests and theme nights.
• You look like you could use a drink. Lesbian social group Fourth Tuesday’s Happy Hour @ Bellissima, 6 p.m., and Piano Cocktail Hour with David Reed @ Mixx, 6:30 p.m.
• Triple threat. Comic, TV host and author dishes out “The Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me” Tour (top photo) @ Chastain Park, 8 p.m.
• Arts and letters. Art Exhibit Opening features new work by Anatoly Tsris and Richard Pratt @ Alan Avery Art Company, 7 p.m., and Tayari Jones with “Silver Sparrow” @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• Must be Pride Month. “Rent” with Atlanta Lyric Theatre @ Strand Theatre, 8 p.m., “Mr. Universe” @ 7 Stages, 8 p.m., “Avenue Q” @ Horizon Theatre, 8 p.m., “Vampire Lesbians of Sodom” with “It’s Just A Life; Laugh At It” improv opener @ Jungle, 8 p.m., “Red, White and Tuna” @ Theatre in the Square, 8 p.m., “The Judas Kiss” @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m., and “The Minotaur’s Dream” via Odd Man Out @ 7 Stages, 8 p.m.
• Raising the bars. Boys of Summer Swimsuit Contest (bottom photo) @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Bedlam: WackedOutBlackOut @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m., Perv “Green” ElectroPop Dance Party @ Jungle, 11 p.m., and and more on tonight’s long and winding bar calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sporting events, on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.