• That’s your business. Bring your business card and drinking bib to Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce’s Fourth Friday Networking @ Rush Center, 5:30 p.m.
• How we roll. Wear your colors at LGBT Skate & Date (top photo) to indicate singles, couples and players @ Cascade, 8 p.m.
• Bar specials. The ManShaft: Lumberjack Edition @ Mary’s, 7 p.m., Nicole Paige Brooks’ Sweet 16 (bottom photo) Party & Benefit @ Jungle, 9:30 p.m., and so much more on Friday’s full bar and party calendar.
• Music makes the people come together. Glitter Biscuits and Opposite Life perform live @ Bellissima, 8 p.m., Emma’s Revolution in concert @ UUCA, 8 p.m., and lesbian duo Halcyon play a live show @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m.
• You’re an existentialist, Charlie Brown. “Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead” @ Fabrefaction Theatre, 8 p.m. Read our preview.
Keeping count? You’re right. There are many more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda, including all your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sports events. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.