So freakin’ glad it’s Friday. Seriously. Leather Pride, YouthPride’s Evolve!, “The Runaways” movie, Martinis & Diana, Michelle Malone and so much more inject an instant dose of weekend-kickoff relief.
• Finally. “The Runaways” early Joan Jett biopic stars Kristen Stewart with Dakota Fanning as Cherie Currie (top photo) and opens @ Midtown Art Cinema today.
• Sophisticated lady. Martini Fridays @ “Diana: A Celebration” exhibit, 5 p.m.
• You can’t make it to France, but you can go to April in Paris Sophisti-pop Happy Hour @ Mary’s, 7 p.m.
• Capturing thoughts. “Image & Imagination” art opening @ pb&j gallery, 7 p.m.
• Niche marketing. Coffee and Dinner with Southern Bears @ Lindbergh Starbucks and Chili’s, 7 p.m. Feminist author Anne Lamott with Charis @ First Baptist Decatur, 7 p.m. Shabbat Service with Congregation Bet Haverim, 7:30 p.m.
• Well, sometimes we do recruit. The Atlanta Bucks Rugby team signs you up for the May 1 Purple Dress Run @ Blake’s, 8 p.m.
• Are you ready to rock? Michelle Malone (bottom photo) in the round with other musicians @ Eddie’s Attic, 8 p.m.
• The whole Friday nightlife calendar is long. Here are just a few of our favorites: Tease ’80s party with DJ VIcki Powell @ Bellissima, 9:30 p.m. Friday Night Live with Traxx featuring Diamond @ Club Miami, 10 p.m. Primal Urges @ the Heretic, 10 p.m.