Forecast: Friday with a chance of Fabulous. The weekend blows in with all your options for LGBT-ATL events on the Gay Agenda. You can weather these parties, runway shows, drag competitions and more.
• Weekend kickoffs. Piano Cocktail Hour with David Reed @ Mixx, 6:30 p.m., and Friday Flannel @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m.
• Canine couture. Local celebs walk dogs and sport stylish threads on the runway to raise bucks for Pets Are Loving Support. Doggies on the Catwalk (top photo) @ Grady, 7 p.m.
• The whole thing is staged. “Bring It On: The Musical” @ Alliance Theatre, 8 p.m. (Read preview), Drive-By Theatre Project 7-Day Theater Fest (Tonight: Three plays) @ 7 Stages, 8 p.m., and Topher Payne’s “Tokens of Affection” @ Georgia Ensemble Theatre, 8 p.m.
• Hey, DJ! DJ Steve James @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m., DJ Victor Calderone (middle photo) @ Havana Club, 9 p.m., VJ Mister Richard @ Mixx, 9:30 p.m., and DJ Lydia Prim @ the Heretic, 10 p.m.
• Boys will be girls. Sugarbaby’s Trailer Park Revue @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 10:30 p.m., Fierce Fridays @ LeBuzz, 11 p.m., Kitty LeClaw’s Meow Mix @ Blake’s, 11 p.m., and Drag Show @ Burkhart’s, 11:30 p.m.
• Competitions fit for queens and kings. Dragnique (bottom photo), Week 3 “Gender Bending Rock & Roll” @ Jungle, 10 p.m., and Raw Talent IV, Week 5 “One Hit Wonder” @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.