Get bent, no matter what your bent. Politicos rally for early voting, and activists gather for Transgender Day of Remembrance. Artfags indulge themselves. Rockers swoon. Oh, and we drink.
• Georgia Equality seeks your participation in the runoff elections by gathering en masse for early voting @ Your county’s polling place, 4 p.m. Read more details on gay candidates, or help supporters at the Atlanta LGBT & Allies – “Kasim Reed for Atlanta Mayor” Reception @ Einstein’s, 6 p.m.
• Walk the art walk. This month’s event includes the latest full show and original sketches of Alter Ego Pop Art by Paul Wolski @ Studioplex, 6 p.m.
• Atlanta remembers trans members of the community lost to violence or discrimination. National Transgender Day of Remembrance (top photo) vigil and pre-vigil reception @ Georgia State Capitol, 7 p.m.
• Rock on a set built for television and party with free beer among creative types in multiple media genres @ Encyclomedia. Party starts at 7 p.m., Trans superband The Sexual Side Effects (middle photo) go on at 10 p.m. .
• Contributors read from the updated version of “Does Your Mama Know? Black Lesbian Coming Out Stories” @ Charis, 8 p.m.
• He’s talented. He’s sexy. The highly anticipated return of Guyton Maurice (bottom photo) @ Bellissima, 8:30 p.m.
• Go out at night and eat up bars. Aqua Friday @ Paris Decatur, 9 p.m. Hanky Code Party @ Mary’s, 9 p.m. Fresh Friday @ Jungle, 10 p.m. Friday Night Live @ Atlanta Live, 10 p.m. Tryst @ Bellissima, 10:30 p.m.