It’s been a long week, but you made it. How you celebrate Friday and the beginning of your weekend is on you. Putting the gay in it is on us. Click through an array of LGBT event choices for tonight.
• Let’s get this party started. Piano Cocktail Hour @ Mixx, 6:30 p.m., and Friday Flannel @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m.
• Mother of an art opening. “EARTH” exhibit opens with interpretations on the theme “natural organic beauty” (top photo) @ Kai Lin Art, 7 p.m.
• Broadway babies. “Bring It On: The Musical” benefits Out On Film @ Alliance Theatre, 8 p.m., and Broadway Series’ “The Wizard of Oz” @ Cobb Centre, 8 p.m.
• Fridays are a drag—in a good way. Dragnique, Week 5 “Wild Card” challenge with host Eve Michaels (bottom photo) @ Jungle, 10 p.m., Fierce Friday @ LeBuzz, 11 p.m., Kitty LeClaw’s Meow Mix @ Blake’s, 11 p.m., and Drag Night ft. Shavonna @ Burkhart’s, 11:30 p.m.
• Bar night. Make plans with details on Friday’s whole nightlife calendar of bars and parties at your disposal.
• Make Traxx. Pretty Girl Hideout with Traxxgirls @ Cream, 10 p.m., and Dem Traxx Boys @ Club 91, 11 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Top photo, detail of “Road to Weatherhill” by Brett Osborn