Such a mixed bag of tricks for your Friday night in LGBT Atlanta. Art? Check. Music? Check. Comedy? Check. Drag shows? Check. “Guys Gone Wild”? Check, check, and oh yeah, check.
• For art’s sake. “GRACE | Lush. Ethereal. Color.” opening @ Kai Lin Art, 7 p.m. with an afterparty @ Aurum Lounge. Read our preview.
• Two of hearts. Sarah Peacock & Jessi Lynn (top photo, l-r) perform live @ Bellissima , 8:30 p.m. Stick around for DJ Angie Terrell’s Tryst @ Bellissima, 10:30 p.m.
• Real treat. Actress-comedian Jennifer Coolidge (bottom photo) tells it like it is @ Laughing Skull Lounge, 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Read what she has to say in our interview.
• Earn your beads. Spring Break: Guys Gone Wild party with DJ Homosexual (aka former mayoral candidate Kyle Keyser) and “Guys Gone Wild” videos (bottom photo) @ Mary’s, 10 p.m.
• Friday Night Live has a new home for a bit. This week, Gorilla Zoe live with Traxx Atlanta @ Club Miami, 11 p.m.
• Embrace your animal instinct. Primal Urges party @ the Heretic, 10 p.m. includes Go-go Boy dancer tryouts @ Heretic, 11: 30 p.m.
• Raising the bars. Friday’s complete nightlife calendar is full of more surprises and a few old favorites, including but certainly not limited to Fun Friday with DJ Hot Rod @ Jungle, 10 p.m. Kitty LeClaw’s Meow Mix @ Blake’s, 11 p.m. and The Mary Edith Pitts Show @ Burkhart’s, 11:30 p.m.
There are so many more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.