Hey Friday! Go Friday! Hey Friday! OK. No more cabbage patching. Promise. Instead, let’s make moves directly into the best local LGBT events from right after work to well after dark.
• You betta network. Fourth Friday Networking with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (top photo), this month featuring tax expertise with your cocktails by AGLCC members Administrivia @ Mayfair Renaissance, 5:30 p.m.
• Arts and letters. “Glow” Exhibit Closing Party @ Kai Lin Art, 6 p.m., and Liz Langley with “Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad” @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• So long. Farewell. Auf weidersehen. Adieu. ATL -> LAX Going Away Party for DJ Jay McCracken (middle photo) features dance beats by the guest of honor as well as DJs Mike Pope and Vicki Powell @ Jungle, 10 p.m.
• Theater queens. The gay-helmed Drive-By Theatre Project continues with the third of four nights of performance, tonight featuring the circus delights of “Imperial Opa! Opa!” @ Arts Exchange, 8 p.m., “Avenue Q” @ Horizon Theatre, 8 p.m., and “Next Fall” @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m.
• It really does take all kinds. Athens troupe BB4H: The Bros Show @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m., Ginger Appreciation Night: The Red Meat Party (bottom photo) salute redheaded men with DJ Diablo Rojo @ Mary’s, 10 p.m., Divas Rock! Cabaret @ LeBuzz, 11 p.m., and many other choices on the whole bar calendar.