Thank god it’s LGBT events. Kick off your weekend in style. Get through work and then get to after-work drinks, celebrations of life, plays, Spring In The South BDSM weekend, and endless nightlife.
• Kick back with after-work drinks. Martini Fridays @ “Diana: A Clebration” exhibit (top photo), Civic Center 5 p.m. AGLCC Fourth Friday Networking @ the Artmore Hotel, 5:30 p.m. Friday Happy Hour @ Bellissima, 6 p.m.
• Celebrate life. Whose Earth Day? A 40th Anniversary Celebration for All of Us @ Charis, 7 p.m. Shabbat Service with Congregation Bet Haverim, 7:30 p.m.
• Daughter dearest. “Christina Darling” by and starring Topher Payne continues @ OnStage Atlanta, 8 p.m.
• Three days of Spring In The South 2010 (bottom photo) BDSM weekend starts tonight @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m. Read our preview.
• Start your night with our full Friday bar and club listings. End it at one of many options including Friday Night Live with Traxx @ Club Miami, 10 p.m. Fun Friday @ Jungle, 10 p.m. Primal Urges @ the Heretic, 10 p.m. Kitty LeClaw’s Meow Mix @ Blake’s, 11 p.m. The Mary Edith Pitts Show @ Burkhart’s, 11:30 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.