What does Friday mean to you? Whatever your answer, we have so many places to express it. See a play or live performance, honor Good Friday, plus plenty of drag, DJs and drinks.
• You look like you could use a drink. Friday Happy Hour @ Bellissima, 6 p.m. Showtunes Cocktail Hour @ Mixx, 6 p.m.
• Every Friday is good, but there’s only one Good Friday Service with Gentle Spirit Christian Church @ First Christian, 7 p.m. Check our Sunday calendar for your favorite gay friendly churches that may be holding Good Friday Services. Erev Shabbat with Congregation Bet Haverim, 7:30 p.m.
• Rock out. Lizzy Pitch (top photo) live solo performance @ Bellissima, 9 p.m.
• Step through “Lookingglass Alice,” the play with larger-than-life costumes and aerial performances @ Alliance Theatre, 8 p.m.
• Guests of honor. DJ Adam Saunders @ the Eagle, 10 p.m. Traxx’s Friday Night Live with Electrik Red (bottom photo) @ Club Miami, 10 p.m.
• Show time. First Fridays Cabaret with Princess Charles @ Straits, 10:30 p.m. Kitty LeClaw’s Meow Mix @ Blake’s, 11 p.m. The Mary Edith Pitts Show @ Burkhart’s, 11:30 p.m.
• Friday’s full bar and club calendar doesn’t stop, including Fun Friday @ Jungle, 10 p.m. Primal Urges @ the Heretic, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.