All dressed up and no place to go? Wrong. LGBT Atlanta lays out a little something for every taste, from live music to art, beer busts to theater and worship, and from throbbing beats to West Coast Swing.
• The High’s symposium “The Art History of Games” gets its big gay reception with the game-based featured art on display @ Kai Lin Art, 8 p.m.
• Hey, sister. The guys known as the Atlanta Sisters raise hell while they raise money for all kinds of worthy causes. This time, it’s with a Sister Social beer bust for Haiti @ Frogs Cantina, 7 p.m.
• Sashay, Shante, Shabbat. Weekly worship with Congregation Bet Haverim, 7:30pm
• Pick ‘em up and turn ‘em every which way but loose. Same-sex West Coast Swing lesson and dance (bottom photo) @ 3-Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m.
• Buckle up. “Shakespeare Follies” is extended for two more weekends with new scenes, and oh yeah, a fire dance @ Danneman’s, 10 p.m.
• Fresh, she’s so fresh. Exciting. She’s so exciting to me. She’s Fresh Friday @ Jungle, 10 p.m.
• Theme queens. Friday’s bar theme nights are so plentiful, it almost feels wrong, but trust: it’s oh-so right. Click through them to find your fave.