Every Friday is a Good Friday, but this week it’s official. Check today’s calendar of LGBT Atlanta’s events that are sure to set you up perfectly for a weekend full of Easter treats.
• That’s your business. Fourth Friday Networking with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Artmore Hotel, 5:30 p.m.
• The new movement. Public Dialogue: Modern Black LGBT Rights features expert guest speakers and audience participation @ Charis Books & More, 5:30 p.m.
• Beat it. Freemasons Live (top photo) benefits Joining Hearts @ Heretic, 9 p.m. Read our interview.
• You’re so crazy. Insane asylum couture is the name of the game at Bedlam’s MadMadMasquerade Party @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m.
• Two for one. Dragnique “Wild Card/Gender Bender” Challenge hosted by Eve Michaels (bottom photo), 9 p.m., followed by DJ Karlos D’LaPaz, a.k.a. DJ Karlitos @ Jungle.
• Get out and stay out. WTF Friday @ Mixx, 10 p.m., Fierce Friday @ LeBuzz, 11 p.m., Kitty LeClaw’s Meow Mix @ Blake’s, 11 p.m., and many more on Friday’s complete nightlife lineup.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sporting events, on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.