You made it to Friday, and we have your rewards. These events will put the week behind you and make the weekend feel full of possibility. Music, theater, literature, and cocktails are on your roster.
• Just because their anniversary is over doesn’t mean Charis Books is out of iconic lesbian guests. The poetry of Judy Grahn and Minnie Bruce Pratt (top photo, l-r) @ Charis, 7 p.m.
• Theatrical therapy. “Fair Use” @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m. “The Harvey Milk Show” @ OnStage Atlanta, 8 p.m. “A Life in the Theatre” with Andre DeShields @ the Alliance, 8 p.m.
• She does it for you. Singer-songwriter Renee Mixon (middle photo) performs @ Bellissima, 8:30 p.m. Click her name to read her story.
• You name it. Aqua Fridays @ Paris Decatur, 9 p.m. Boys Room Friday with DJ Warm & Fuzzy @ Mary’s, 10 p.m. Fierce Fridays @ LeBuzz, 11 p.m., and Fresh Fridays now includes Free Drinks @ Jungle, 10 p.m.
• You laughed at them as the VGL Boys on YouTube. You love them on Logo’s “Casserole.” Now Jeffrey & Cole “Make it Bigger” (bottom photo) in their stage show @ Actor’s Express After Hours, 10:30 p.m. Read our preview.