1. If you’re planning on wearing your team colors to any venue to watch the game, you have a problem. The colors of the Patriots and Giants are the same. Go the extra mile and buy a T-shirt for 15 bucks so people won’t be confused.
2. Cheer loudly for your favorite team during the game, but remain quiet during the commercials. If any company spends $2 million for a one-minute spot, we need to hear the message so we can laugh at them.
3. Don’t plan on an exciting halftime show – it’s Tom Petty and the Heatbreakers. The committee wouldn’t spring for the extra bucks to hire Cher.
4. Play trivia during the game with the person standing next to you. Questions should be Super Bowl orientated. Try these: What is the official beer of Super Bowl XLII? What kind of underwear does Tom Brady endorse?
5. Be a good sport and keep the bathroom lines moving.
Fab Five is a weekly feature that quizzes personalities about sports-related topics. Got someone you’d like to see featured? E-mail me with ideas.