• Hotlanta Softball closes out season (photo) while looking ahead to Fall Ball.
• Hotlanta Volleyball’s athletic eye candy.
• Atlanta Bucks bring back Rugby 101, but it’s not underwater.
• Piedmont Park loosens its ban a little.
• Elton John bringing gay to Kennesaw. Andy Roddick, too.
• U.S. men’s gymnastics team strikes a pose.
• Michael Phelps dissected.
• Olympic Village needs a little love.
• Women’s soccer coming (back) to Atlanta.
• The G-Braves’ whistlepig the woodchuck.
• Porn-posing college jocks exposed, then dumped.
• Who let the Dogs in?
• ESPN delivers morning cup of sports.
• Mike Piazza comes out—of South Beach.
Chick-fil-A cut off funding to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes after years of protests and bad press about the groups’ anti-LGBTQ ways. READ MORE »
Brian Clowdus is stepping down as artistic director of Serenbe Playhouse, the metro Atlanta theater he founded and transformed into a nationally-recognized entity. READ MORE »
The transgender-led Solutions Not Punishment Coalition is hitting a milestone by splitting off from its parent group to form its own organization. READ MORE »
Pete Buttigieg will attend at least four events and launch a black outreach initiative while in Atlanta for the upcoming Democratic presidential debate. READ MORE »
Fabnormal is coming. The latest combination of must-attend event by Rigel Gemini and must-see artwork by his husband Cameron Lee takes a bow on Friday. READ MORE »