• Hotlanta Softball closes out season (photo) while looking ahead to Fall Ball.
• Hotlanta Volleyball’s athletic eye candy.
• Atlanta Bucks bring back Rugby 101, but it’s not underwater.
• Piedmont Park loosens its ban a little.
• Elton John bringing gay to Kennesaw. Andy Roddick, too.
• U.S. men’s gymnastics team strikes a pose.
• Michael Phelps dissected.
• Olympic Village needs a little love.
• Women’s soccer coming (back) to Atlanta.
• The G-Braves’ whistlepig the woodchuck.
• Porn-posing college jocks exposed, then dumped.
• Who let the Dogs in?
• ESPN delivers morning cup of sports.
• Mike Piazza comes out—of South Beach.
The annual Britney Bash went down on Saturday at Atlanta Eagle, and a popular local non-profit got a boost to their bottom line because of it. READ MORE »
Dunwoody is one vote away from adopting a sweeping LGBTQ-inclusive nondiscrimination ordinance that would fine violators up to $1,000. READ MORE »
WNBA small forward Angel McCoughtry has had a wild ride the last few years — coming out, taking a season off, breaking off her engagement and tearing her ACL. READ MORE »
An extended staycation over the long weekend is just what the doctor ordered. The LGBTQ-ATL turns out the holigay for folks not leaving town in the Gay Exodus. READ MORE »
The LGBTQ and allied players of the National Flag Football League of Atlanta capped off a record-breaking spring season with a couple of high-energy championship games. READ MORE »