• Hotlanta Softball closes out season (photo) while looking ahead to Fall Ball.
• Hotlanta Volleyball’s athletic eye candy.
• Atlanta Bucks bring back Rugby 101, but it’s not underwater.
• Piedmont Park loosens its ban a little.
• Elton John bringing gay to Kennesaw. Andy Roddick, too.
• U.S. men’s gymnastics team strikes a pose.
• Michael Phelps dissected.
• Olympic Village needs a little love.
• Women’s soccer coming (back) to Atlanta.
• The G-Braves’ whistlepig the woodchuck.
• Porn-posing college jocks exposed, then dumped.
• Who let the Dogs in?
• ESPN delivers morning cup of sports.
• Mike Piazza comes out—of South Beach.
Jen and Emily Chan opened their 'mostly Southern, mainly Asian' restaurant JenChan’s this month in Cabbagetown, and word has definitely spread. READ MORE »
When thousands of people descend on Piedmont Park for the AIDS Walk Atlanta & Music Festival on Sept. 29, they’ll be championed by two local activists chosen as the event’s official ambassadors. READ MORE »
Award-winning director Freddie Ashley launches Actor’s Express season with "Skintight," a sexy queer-inclusive show that asks, "Why and why not?" about cultural norms. READ MORE »
Awards, suckas and cult classics are among your LGBTQ events this weekend, but if that won’t do, you know there’s more babes, boys, booze and beats just waiting for the taking. READ MORE »
DJ Neon the Glowgobear invited everyone to get lit on the dance floor on Saturday at Atlanta Eagle. READ MORE »