• Hotlanta Softball closes out season (photo) while looking ahead to Fall Ball.
• Hotlanta Volleyball’s athletic eye candy.
• Atlanta Bucks bring back Rugby 101, but it’s not underwater.
• Piedmont Park loosens its ban a little.
• Elton John bringing gay to Kennesaw. Andy Roddick, too.
• U.S. men’s gymnastics team strikes a pose.
• Michael Phelps dissected.
• Olympic Village needs a little love.
• Women’s soccer coming (back) to Atlanta.
• The G-Braves’ whistlepig the woodchuck.
• Porn-posing college jocks exposed, then dumped.
• Who let the Dogs in?
• ESPN delivers morning cup of sports.
• Mike Piazza comes out—of South Beach.
The City of Atlanta is deploying outreach teams to ensure victims of an HIV housing program crisis have a place to live and launching an overhaul of the long-troubled program. READ MORE »
Six longstanding queer arts organizations finally had enough when an Atlanta City Council member excluded them from a list of local queer game changers. READ MORE »
10 things you can count on after 32 years of pool parties. Take a shot each time you encounter these sure bets at the July 20 Celebrate main event in Piedmont Park. READ MORE »
Taylor Alxndr and Molly Rimswell hosted a new drag show at Georgia Beer Garden on Saturday. READ MORE »
A Morehouse College student claimed that a male employee of the school touched him inappropriately and made sexual advances and when he complained to the school, it did nothing about it. READ MORE »