• Hotlanta Softball closes out season (photo) while looking ahead to Fall Ball.
• Hotlanta Volleyball’s athletic eye candy.
• Atlanta Bucks bring back Rugby 101, but it’s not underwater.
• Piedmont Park loosens its ban a little.
• Elton John bringing gay to Kennesaw. Andy Roddick, too.
• U.S. men’s gymnastics team strikes a pose.
• Michael Phelps dissected.
• Olympic Village needs a little love.
• Women’s soccer coming (back) to Atlanta.
• The G-Braves’ whistlepig the woodchuck.
• Porn-posing college jocks exposed, then dumped.
• Who let the Dogs in?
• ESPN delivers morning cup of sports.
• Mike Piazza comes out—of South Beach.
As a newly out nonbinary queer person, it’s harder moving about in this new world than I anticipated, similar but different to standing firm in my bisexuality. READ MORE »
Find lesbians, nonbinary folks, trans women and drag queens channeling their feminine sides in a few of our favorite Q portraits by Jon Dean and James L. Hicks. READ MORE »
Grady Health System’s Ponce de Leon Center faced losing one-third of its funding that would have led to 'massive' cuts to its HIV program, but lawmakers spared it after approving the new state budget. READ MORE »
We narrowed a long list to our 10 favorite LGBTQ Instagram follows, each worth a look for original, compelling scrolls beyond the thirsty selfies you may or may not also enjoy. READ MORE »
I have struggled with my weight for years, and so has my husband. I'm trying to mitigate that with diet and exercise, but he isn't. READ MORE »