• Hotlanta Softball closes out season (photo) while looking ahead to Fall Ball.
• Hotlanta Volleyball’s athletic eye candy.
• Atlanta Bucks bring back Rugby 101, but it’s not underwater.
• Piedmont Park loosens its ban a little.
• Elton John bringing gay to Kennesaw. Andy Roddick, too.
• U.S. men’s gymnastics team strikes a pose.
• Michael Phelps dissected.
• Olympic Village needs a little love.
• Women’s soccer coming (back) to Atlanta.
• The G-Braves’ whistlepig the woodchuck.
• Porn-posing college jocks exposed, then dumped.
• Who let the Dogs in?
• ESPN delivers morning cup of sports.
• Mike Piazza comes out—of South Beach.
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »
With a huge federal grant and another sizable sum in pocket, Atlanta’s LGBTQ film festival committed to its event with a survey on how it will manifest the COVID era. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s LGBTQ planners, organizers and stream queens are ready to keep you busy, whether you mask up and head out, or stay tucked in air-conditioned isolation. READ MORE »