• Atlanta Dream names Anne Barr a “woman of inspiration.”
• Peach tennis tourney aces its way through Labor Day Weekend.
• Teams from the Hotlanta Softball League take on the Gay Softball World Series.
• Marynell Meadors delivers stern lecture to the Atlanta Dream. It doesn’t help, but the lesbians don’t mind.
• Shaun and Paul (photo) may go from modeling to wrestling (other guys).
• Whistlepig the wonder hog may finally get a name.
• Fast pass to the NFL—if you’ve got $128.
• Matt Ryan makes the Detroit Lions his bitch for his NFL debut.
• Gauging the impact of the gay golds in the Beijing Olympics.
• Michael Phelps versus Bryan Clay (bottom photo) in the cereal wars.
• Dan LeFevour’s gunning for the Heisman Trophy. And our affection.
• If there was a bromance between Andy Roddick and Novak Djokovic, it’s now over.
Local, state and federal public health officials met in Decatur on Monday to discuss a plan to end HIV in the U.S., but carrying it out will require a divided Congress to fund the $291 million plan as part of its 2020 budget. READ MORE »
A hunky Santa and his shirtless elves delighted a full house at Woofs on Thursday, delivering holiday cheer and raising cash for charity. READ MORE »
Linda Ellis stepped down as executive director of the Health Initiative and the Rush Center, capping a long career at the center of all things LGBTQ Atlanta. READ MORE »
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services launched a national program on Tuesday to provide free PrEP for uninsured people to prevent the spread of HIV. READ MORE »
Gone-but-not-forgotten icons of the last 20 years as we head into the next. This time, 10 of the many people queer Atlanta lost. READ MORE »