• Atlanta Dream names Anne Barr a “woman of inspiration.”
• Peach tennis tourney aces its way through Labor Day Weekend.
• Teams from the Hotlanta Softball League take on the Gay Softball World Series.
• Marynell Meadors delivers stern lecture to the Atlanta Dream. It doesn’t help, but the lesbians don’t mind.
• Shaun and Paul (photo) may go from modeling to wrestling (other guys).
• Whistlepig the wonder hog may finally get a name.
• Fast pass to the NFL—if you’ve got $128.
• Matt Ryan makes the Detroit Lions his bitch for his NFL debut.
• Gauging the impact of the gay golds in the Beijing Olympics.
• Michael Phelps versus Bryan Clay (bottom photo) in the cereal wars.
• Dan LeFevour’s gunning for the Heisman Trophy. And our affection.
• If there was a bromance between Andy Roddick and Novak Djokovic, it’s now over.
The My Sister’s Room team threw a blowout party at Midtown event space District on Saturday to celebrate Atlanta Pride. READ MORE »
The Washington Blade marks 50 years of LGBTQ reporting this year with special anniversary coverage, panel discussions, a digital archiving project and a gala celebration on Friday in Washington, D.C. READ MORE »
“RuPaul’s Drag Race” star Tatianna was arrested on Sunday at Ten Atlanta after allegedly refusing to leave the popular Midtown gay bar. READ MORE »
The Pickens County School Board, citing death threats, harassment and vandalism, reversed course and said it will stop allowing transgender students to use restrooms that match their gender identity. READ MORE »
Surprising no one except maybe fair-weather sponsors, there's still fun, queer culture, LGBTQ issues and lessons to learn as Atlanta watches Pride disappear in the rearview for another year. READ MORE »