• Atlanta Dream names Anne Barr a “woman of inspiration.”
• Peach tennis tourney aces its way through Labor Day Weekend.
• Teams from the Hotlanta Softball League take on the Gay Softball World Series.
• Marynell Meadors delivers stern lecture to the Atlanta Dream. It doesn’t help, but the lesbians don’t mind.
• Shaun and Paul (photo) may go from modeling to wrestling (other guys).
• Whistlepig the wonder hog may finally get a name.
• Fast pass to the NFL—if you’ve got $128.
• Matt Ryan makes the Detroit Lions his bitch for his NFL debut.
• Gauging the impact of the gay golds in the Beijing Olympics.
• Michael Phelps versus Bryan Clay (bottom photo) in the cereal wars.
• Dan LeFevour’s gunning for the Heisman Trophy. And our affection.
• If there was a bromance between Andy Roddick and Novak Djokovic, it’s now over.
Marjorie Taylor Greene is making national headlines with her racist and conspiracy views, but don't forget that Tuesday’s winner in a GOP runoff for a Georgia Congressional seat also attacks LGBTQ people. READ MORE »
Twisted Soul Cookhouse & Pours pivoted its business model, pivoted back and unleashed a slew of precautions to stay safe and open through the coronavirus pandemic. READ MORE »
Doraville approved a hate crimes ordinance on Monday, joining a handful of Georgia cities stiffening punishments for crimes targeting LGBTQ people and other protected classes. READ MORE »
Thanks to a commanding win in a progressive district in June, attorney Marvin Lim is on his way to joining the largest group of LGBTQ lawmakers ever in the Georgia House. READ MORE »
What does a burgeoning organization do in the battle to get younger LGBTQ voters of color to the polls? Weaponize a nation of drag queens, of course. READ MORE »