• Atlanta Dream names Anne Barr a “woman of inspiration.”
• Peach tennis tourney aces its way through Labor Day Weekend.
• Teams from the Hotlanta Softball League take on the Gay Softball World Series.
• Marynell Meadors delivers stern lecture to the Atlanta Dream. It doesn’t help, but the lesbians don’t mind.
• Shaun and Paul (photo) may go from modeling to wrestling (other guys).
• Whistlepig the wonder hog may finally get a name.
• Fast pass to the NFL—if you’ve got $128.
• Matt Ryan makes the Detroit Lions his bitch for his NFL debut.
• Gauging the impact of the gay golds in the Beijing Olympics.
• Michael Phelps versus Bryan Clay (bottom photo) in the cereal wars.
• Dan LeFevour’s gunning for the Heisman Trophy. And our affection.
• If there was a bromance between Andy Roddick and Novak Djokovic, it’s now over.
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »
With a huge federal grant and another sizable sum in pocket, Atlanta’s LGBTQ film festival committed to its event with a survey on how it will manifest the COVID era. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s LGBTQ planners, organizers and stream queens are ready to keep you busy, whether you mask up and head out, or stay tucked in air-conditioned isolation. READ MORE »