• Atlanta Dream names Anne Barr a “woman of inspiration.”
• Peach tennis tourney aces its way through Labor Day Weekend.
• Teams from the Hotlanta Softball League take on the Gay Softball World Series.
• Marynell Meadors delivers stern lecture to the Atlanta Dream. It doesn’t help, but the lesbians don’t mind.
• Shaun and Paul (photo) may go from modeling to wrestling (other guys).
• Whistlepig the wonder hog may finally get a name.
• Fast pass to the NFL—if you’ve got $128.
• Matt Ryan makes the Detroit Lions his bitch for his NFL debut.
• Gauging the impact of the gay golds in the Beijing Olympics.
• Michael Phelps versus Bryan Clay (bottom photo) in the cereal wars.
• Dan LeFevour’s gunning for the Heisman Trophy. And our affection.
• If there was a bromance between Andy Roddick and Novak Djokovic, it’s now over.
LGBTQ Atlanta’s own Michael Shutt has been chosen to lead the Southern Regional Office of the country’s most prominent LGBTQ legal group. READ MORE »
Some 200 people crowded into Atlanta City Hall on Wednesday for the annual Transgender Day of Remembrance to honor lives lost to anti-trans violence. READ MORE »
The NAMES Project Foundation is moving its headquarters and the beloved AIDS Memorial Quilt from its longtime Atlanta home in early 2020. READ MORE »
You’ve got a week before fully setting your mind toward the holidays. Dip into these LGBTQ-ATL events on the last weekend you can call your own. READ MORE »
Health providers, researchers and activists will come together this week for training sessions and workshops focused on ending HIV in metro Atlanta, which is a leader in new HIV infections in the U.S. READ MORE »