• There’s a new Gaytlsports.com in the ‘hood. And it’s on the juice.
• Hotlanta Softball gets ready for the World Series.
• Labor Day means it’s time for tennis with a few hundred gay players.
• Women’s Outdoor Network prepares for charity golf tournament.
• Matthew Mitcham (photo) fails in medal bid in the 3-meter competition, but becomes first openly gay male Olympian to grab gold.
• David Beckham tells Olympic officials, “I want in.”
• Local tennis hottie Robby Ginepri tunes up before U.S. Open.
• Rafael Nadal has a muscular butt. And he likes it to be ogled.
• Georgia Tech struts their stuff in new uniforms.
• You decide if sexy athletes are evil.
The LGBTQ and allied players of the National Flag Football League of Atlanta capped off a record-breaking spring season with a couple of high-energy championship games. READ MORE »
Grand vacations are great, but our LGBTQ neighbors across the region are ready to help weekenders relax, refresh and recharge a whole lot closer to home. READ MORE »
More than 150 cyclists slipped into their Spandex and pedaled from Atlanta to middle Georgia and back this weekend to raise money for HIV non-profits and to find a vaccine. READ MORE »
Some queer issues and people are like Teflon to the friction of LGBTQ infighting, tastes and judgments. Q heads into the holigay weekend with some of the best. READ MORE »
The City of Atlanta and the Fulton County Board of Health have entered into an intergovernmental agreement to provide PrEP services to combat the city’s HIV crisis. READ MORE »