• There’s a new Gaytlsports.com in the ‘hood. And it’s on the juice.
• Hotlanta Softball gets ready for the World Series.
• Labor Day means it’s time for tennis with a few hundred gay players.
• Women’s Outdoor Network prepares for charity golf tournament.
• Matthew Mitcham (photo) fails in medal bid in the 3-meter competition, but becomes first openly gay male Olympian to grab gold.
• David Beckham tells Olympic officials, “I want in.”
• Local tennis hottie Robby Ginepri tunes up before U.S. Open.
• Rafael Nadal has a muscular butt. And he likes it to be ogled.
• Georgia Tech struts their stuff in new uniforms.
• You decide if sexy athletes are evil.
Over 5,000 people have signed a petition to bring permanent rainbow crosswalks to Athens, and city officials are evaluating the idea. READ MORE »
As a cis woman, my experience on Tinder isn’t as treacherous transgender users. As a queer woman, I feel like a lamb shank in a butcher shop. READ MORE »
Valdosta police arrested a man for allegedly stealing several mini Pride flags and a yard sign from the home of a gay couple. READ MORE »
Queer Atlanta got a prime Pride parade-watching spot at Ten on Sunday complete with drinks, boys and beats. READ MORE »
LGBTQ Atlantans roamed through Piedmont Park after the Atlanta Pride parade on Sunday despite some pesky rain. READ MORE »