• There’s a new Gaytlsports.com in the ‘hood. And it’s on the juice.
• Hotlanta Softball gets ready for the World Series.
• Labor Day means it’s time for tennis with a few hundred gay players.
• Women’s Outdoor Network prepares for charity golf tournament.
• Matthew Mitcham (photo) fails in medal bid in the 3-meter competition, but becomes first openly gay male Olympian to grab gold.
• David Beckham tells Olympic officials, “I want in.”
• Local tennis hottie Robby Ginepri tunes up before U.S. Open.
• Rafael Nadal has a muscular butt. And he likes it to be ogled.
• Georgia Tech struts their stuff in new uniforms.
• You decide if sexy athletes are evil.
The City of Atlanta is deploying outreach teams to ensure victims of an HIV housing program crisis have a place to live and launching an overhaul of the long-troubled program. READ MORE »
Six longstanding queer arts organizations finally had enough when an Atlanta City Council member excluded them from a list of local queer game changers. READ MORE »
10 things you can count on after 32 years of pool parties. Take a shot each time you encounter these sure bets at the July 20 Celebrate main event in Piedmont Park. READ MORE »
Taylor Alxndr and Molly Rimswell hosted a new drag show at Georgia Beer Garden on Saturday. READ MORE »
A Morehouse College student claimed that a male employee of the school touched him inappropriately and made sexual advances and when he complained to the school, it did nothing about it. READ MORE »