More than a dozen get togethers make your Wednesday oh-so gay. Click your faves to find details on an Underwear protest, Pride lead-up events, a candidate mixer, “Glee” watch parties, and so much more.
• Network your business with your community. Business Builder Luncheon with the Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Doubletree Hotel Northlake, 11:30 a.m.
• Strip down to “barely legal” to express the continuing frustration over the Eagle raid. Signs, skivvies and swimsuits to the streets (top photo)! “Underwear” Protest @ 10th & Piedmont, 5 p.m. Read our preview.
• Today is the final Atlanta appearance of Jamaican-American writer Thomas Glave in Emory’s Reading Series. Today, he speaks on “Race(lessness) and Desire: ‘North,’ ‘South’” @ Emory, 3 p.m.
• The rainbow of countdown events is hurtling toward the Atlanta Pride festival. Help raise money to put on the event. Dine With Pride @ Osteria 832, beginning at 5 p.m. Stride into Pride Blue Party @ Blake’s, 7 p.m.
• The hopefuls come together to answer your last minute questions before the Nov. 3 election. Candidate mixer with Atlanta Stonewall Democrats @ Las Margaritas, 5:30 p.m.
• Why watch “Glee” (bottom photo) at home, when there’s booze and a roomful of cackling queens at your disposal? “Glee” / Comedy Video Night @ Mixx, and “Glee” / Fantasy Girls Night @ Jungle. Both at 9 p.m.