Make your Tuesday a little more gay. Discuss bareback porn, dip into the Honey Pot, meet the Fantasy Girls, sing or cheer for Karaoke Idol, or check our whole calendar of other choices.
• Is it OK to watch bareback porn? Panel discussion @ AID Atlanta. 7 p.m.
• Dip into the Honey Pot (photo) @ Mary’s. 8 p.m.
• Tap into your knowledge during Trivia @ Woofs. 8 p.m.
• Fantasy Girls make your wildest dreams come true @ Jungle. 10 p.m.
• You don’t have to be a star, baby, to be in my show. Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts. 10:30 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Between, beside and beyond the binary come those people who identify outside the traditional male and female roles and expectations. READ MORE »
In 1969, everything about us was illegal. Congregating. Being served alcohol. Cross-dressing (“masquerading”). A simple touch could lead to your arrest and your demise. READ MORE »
Hundreds of queer folks convened in Chamblee for four days of leather, leather and more leather at the 24th Annual SouthEast LeatherFest. READ MORE »
DeKalb County police homicide detectives are looking for three suspects in the June shooting death of Trey Peters, and they need the public’s help. READ MORE »
Gov. Brian Kemp (photo) has filled some 80 positions to state boards and criminal justice posts with a diverse slate of people, including at least three LGBTQ appointments. READ MORE »