Pride-O-Ween Week seems to grow each night. Opening night of Mary Edith in “Die Mommie Die,” writer Rita Mae Brown, a special Queer Poetry Slam and much more dot Tuesday’s gay landscape. Click on our picks for details, or view our full list.
• Lesbian writer Rita Mae Brown (top photo) discusses her book “Animal Magnetism,” about her lifelong learning from a love of animals @ Margaret Mitchell House, 7 p.m.
• The Atlanta Queer Literary Festival is just around the corner. They team up with Charis to bring five renowned artists to a special Pride Week edition of the Queer Slam Showcase @ Charis, 7 p.m.
• In a role she seems born to play, Mary Edith Pitts (middle photo) revitalizes the title role in the gay classic, “Die Mommie Die,” on the opening night stage @ Paris on Ponce, 8 p.m. Read our preview.
• It’s that day again. Two for One Tuesdays @ Nonna Mia brings the party boys together for specials you can’t refuse, 7 p.m.
• A performance showcase @ Eddie’s Attic features the musical talents of Chris Pureka (bottom photo), Catherine Feeney and Trina Hamlin, 8 p.m.
• Five nights of Halloween horror begin at Da Haunted Hood Haunted House @ Traxx, 9 p.m.
• Let the games begin! Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m. Family Poker Night @ Friends on Ponce, 7 p.m. My Big Fat Gay “Pride, Halloween & Anything Else” Bingo @ Frogs Cantina, 7 p.m. Hotlanta Volleyball Fall Advanced games @ Agnes Scott College, 7:30 p.m.