With so much to make Tuesday gayer, use our top picks to narrow the field. Big Gay Supper Club, Miss Gay Cobb County and heartthrob Jay Brannan are just a few of our gay-vorite things. Click your pick for details.
• In the second of three stops at Emory’s Reading Series, Lammy-winnning writer Thomas Glave appears for ‘Colloquium’ @ Emory, 2:30 p.m.
• LGBT supporters gather to raise money and votes for Ceasar Mitchell in his bid for City Council President @ Einstein’s, 6:30 p.m.
• Eat up and party down. Two for One Tuesdays @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m. Big Gay Supper Club @ One Midtown Kitchen, 7 p.m.
• Love your hair; hope you win. Miss Gay Cobb County Pageant @ Le Buzz, 9 p.m.
• Yeah; we can’t stop thinking about it either. Jay Brannan (photo) & Bitch in one show? Seriously. @ Vinyl, 9 p.m.
• The games people play. Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m. Family Poker Night @ Friends on Ponce, 7 p.m. My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m. Karaoke with Kitty LeClaw @ Blake’s, 10 p.m. Mary-oke at Mary’s, 10 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
A new plan by the Trump administration would open the door to employment discrimination of LGBTQ people and others, according to Georgia Equality. READ MORE »
Kathleen McQueen has launched a bid to become the College Park City Council’s sole woman and only LGBTQ member. READ MORE »
During sea-change TV transformation for transgender actors playing transgender characters on the small screen, these faces stand out. READ MORE »
A Sandy Springs business person dropped out of the 6th Congressional District race after publicly identifying himself as a white nationalist. READ MORE »
A major makeover is coming to Midtown Promenade that will lead to the departure of several longtime tenants. READ MORE »