With so much to make Tuesday gayer, use our top picks to narrow the field. Big Gay Supper Club, Miss Gay Cobb County and heartthrob Jay Brannan are just a few of our gay-vorite things. Click your pick for details.
• In the second of three stops at Emory’s Reading Series, Lammy-winnning writer Thomas Glave appears for ‘Colloquium’ @ Emory, 2:30 p.m.
• LGBT supporters gather to raise money and votes for Ceasar Mitchell in his bid for City Council President @ Einstein’s, 6:30 p.m.
• Eat up and party down. Two for One Tuesdays @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m. Big Gay Supper Club @ One Midtown Kitchen, 7 p.m.
• Love your hair; hope you win. Miss Gay Cobb County Pageant @ Le Buzz, 9 p.m.
• Yeah; we can’t stop thinking about it either. Jay Brannan (photo) & Bitch in one show? Seriously. @ Vinyl, 9 p.m.
• The games people play. Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m. Family Poker Night @ Friends on Ponce, 7 p.m. My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m. Karaoke with Kitty LeClaw @ Blake’s, 10 p.m. Mary-oke at Mary’s, 10 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
As a newly out nonbinary queer person, it’s harder moving about in this new world than I anticipated, similar but different to standing firm in my bisexuality. READ MORE »
Find lesbians, nonbinary folks, trans women and drag queens channeling their feminine sides in a few of our favorite Q portraits by Jon Dean and James L. Hicks. READ MORE »
Grady Health System’s Ponce de Leon Center faced losing one-third of its funding that would have led to 'massive' cuts to its HIV program, but lawmakers spared it after approving the new state budget. READ MORE »
We narrowed a long list to our 10 favorite LGBTQ Instagram follows, each worth a look for original, compelling scrolls beyond the thirsty selfies you may or may not also enjoy. READ MORE »
I have struggled with my weight for years, and so has my husband. I'm trying to mitigate that with diet and exercise, but he isn't. READ MORE »