Thursday is gayer than you—almost. Events include Cliterati, Hal Sparks, Angela ‘Bucky’ Motter (photo), theater nights, Hydrate and Lounge Thursdays, and more bar nights to shake your stick at.
• Funny man-Actor-Nice guy Hal Sparks benefits Atlanta Pride @ Laughing Skull Lounge. 8 p.m. & 10 p.m. Read our interview.
• Word. Cliterati Open No-Mic @ Charis. 7:30 p.m.
• It’s the end of the world in ‘Boom’ @ Aurora Theatre, 8 p.m., and the end of the house in ‘Grey Gardens’ @ Actor’s Express. 8 p.m.
• Listen to the sweet sounds of Sarah Peacock at 8 p.m., then Angela ‘Bucky’ Motter (photo) at 9 p.m. @ Bellissima.
• Chillin’ upscale with Lounge Thursdays @ The W Midtown. 9 p.m.
• Dance your ass off at the all-new Hydrate Thursdays @ Club Life. 9:30 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Some 70 percent of the victims of an HIV housing crisis have had their situation stabilized, but the search continues for some 50 people who have been unreachable. READ MORE »
Atlanta comic and show runner Ian Aber is closing in on a decade in stand-up comedy, talking about what he knows best — being queer and feeling like an outsider. READ MORE »
When David Holland and Reed Gilbert started powerlifting together in spring 2017, they realized there was a void in LGBTQ Atlanta: There was no known club for queer lifters. READ MORE »
The family of Scott “Scout” Schultz filed a wrongful death suit against Georgia Tech two years after campus police shot and killed the LGBTQ student. READ MORE »
With your weekend always in view, the Queer Agenda calendar always knows how LGBTQ events are shaping up this Friday through Sunday. READ MORE »