• Help the Out & Equal team raise money for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk during Paint the Town Pink @ Silk. 6-9 p.m.
• Longtime LGBT activst Paul Horning hosts a big-money fundraiser for Simone Bell, a lesbian candidate for state House District 58. 6:30 p.m.
• Gay blogger Perez Hilton (photo) hosts his own tour with musical acts Ladyhawke, Ida Maria and Semi Precious Weapons @ Variety Playhouse. 8 p.m.
• Entrepreneur and author Drew Banks reads and signs copies of “Ere I Saw Elba” @ Outwrite. 8 p.m.
• Pearl Day parties continue with drinks specials, a live DJ & and a surprise guest @ Whisky Park in W Midtown. 9 p.m.
• It’s your last chance to win free Pet Shop Boys tickets courtesy Atlanta Pride and Bud Light @ Mixx. 9 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »
With a huge federal grant and another sizable sum in pocket, Atlanta’s LGBTQ film festival committed to its event with a survey on how it will manifest the COVID era. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s LGBTQ planners, organizers and stream queens are ready to keep you busy, whether you mask up and head out, or stay tucked in air-conditioned isolation. READ MORE »