• Can Washington, D.C. change the face of the queer rights movement?
• Lesbian love is a lot like a PB&J.
• Lessons to be learned from straight celebrities like Daniel Radcliffe.
• The newest sex slang, from Thighbrows to Dicknotized.
• Marion Barry on his ethics woes: Tthe homo is trying to set me up.’
• Proof: The gay marriage movement is draining resources from queer activism.
• T.O. (photo) goes naked for new VH1 show.
• Did Twitter make “Bruno” a one-day wonder at the box office?
• Out actor John Barrowman on Dr. Jack and “Torchwood” and on fame.
• When an ex-Mormon dude sleeps with your boyfriend.
The three remaining candidates in the Republican primary for the 6th Congressional District seat have stacked up anti-LGBTQ records that critics said are out of touch with voters in the Cobb County district. READ MORE »
LGBTQ Atlanta’s own Michael Shutt has been chosen to lead the Southern Regional Office of the country’s most prominent LGBTQ legal group. READ MORE »
Some 200 people crowded into Atlanta City Hall on Wednesday for the annual Transgender Day of Remembrance to honor lives lost to anti-trans violence. READ MORE »
The NAMES Project Foundation is moving its headquarters and the beloved AIDS Memorial Quilt from its longtime Atlanta home in early 2020. READ MORE »
You’ve got a week before fully setting your mind toward the holidays. Dip into these LGBTQ-ATL events on the last weekend you can call your own. READ MORE »