• Can Washington, D.C. change the face of the queer rights movement?
• Lesbian love is a lot like a PB&J.
• Lessons to be learned from straight celebrities like Daniel Radcliffe.
• The newest sex slang, from Thighbrows to Dicknotized.
• Marion Barry on his ethics woes: Tthe homo is trying to set me up.’
• Proof: The gay marriage movement is draining resources from queer activism.
• T.O. (photo) goes naked for new VH1 show.
• Did Twitter make “Bruno” a one-day wonder at the box office?
• Out actor John Barrowman on Dr. Jack and “Torchwood” and on fame.
• When an ex-Mormon dude sleeps with your boyfriend.
The City of Atlanta is deploying outreach teams to ensure victims of an HIV housing program crisis have a place to live and launching an overhaul of the long-troubled program. READ MORE »
Six longstanding queer arts organizations finally had enough when an Atlanta City Council member excluded them from a list of local queer game changers. READ MORE »
10 things you can count on after 32 years of pool parties. Take a shot each time you encounter these sure bets at the July 20 Celebrate main event in Piedmont Park. READ MORE »
Taylor Alxndr and Molly Rimswell hosted a new drag show at Georgia Beer Garden on Saturday. READ MORE »
A Morehouse College student claimed that a male employee of the school touched him inappropriately and made sexual advances and when he complained to the school, it did nothing about it. READ MORE »