• Can Washington, D.C. change the face of the queer rights movement?
• Lesbian love is a lot like a PB&J.
• Lessons to be learned from straight celebrities like Daniel Radcliffe.
• The newest sex slang, from Thighbrows to Dicknotized.
• Marion Barry on his ethics woes: Tthe homo is trying to set me up.’
• Proof: The gay marriage movement is draining resources from queer activism.
• T.O. (photo) goes naked for new VH1 show.
• Did Twitter make “Bruno” a one-day wonder at the box office?
• Out actor John Barrowman on Dr. Jack and “Torchwood” and on fame.
• When an ex-Mormon dude sleeps with your boyfriend.
The owner of Woofs worries that a recent spike in coronavirus cases will cause the state to shut down businesses for the second time in four months, but he and his employees are hanging tough. READ MORE »
My Sister’s Room abruptly shut down for about two weeks on Thursday after two employees of the popular lesbian bar in Midtown tested positive for coronavirus. READ MORE »
Spoiler alert: It’s not about finances or fitness when looking for the secret to the laws of attraction. When it comes to being sexy, here’s what your fellow LGBTQs are really looking for. READ MORE »
With a huge federal grant and another sizable sum in pocket, Atlanta’s LGBTQ film festival committed to its event with a survey on how it will manifest the COVID era. READ MORE »
Atlanta’s LGBTQ planners, organizers and stream queens are ready to keep you busy, whether you mask up and head out, or stay tucked in air-conditioned isolation. READ MORE »