• The season rolls on for the Hotlanta Softball League at Southside Park from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., with Woofs hosting their after-play gathering beginning at 2 p.m.
• Lounge by the pool with the boys of Sol Sundays at the W Atlanta-Midtown from 1 p.m. to sunset.
• “The Wild Party” continues its run at On Stage Atlanta. 3 p.m.
• Join the Atlanta’s Queer Underground Artists’ Society for an art show at Bellissima. 6:30 p.m. (Read more about the group.)
• It’s the Big Time Show at Blake’s and the Armorettes, including Knomie Moore (photo), perform at Burkhart’s. 9 p.m.
View the full list of gay things to do today on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your events.
Queer DJ collective Deep South got Easter weekend hopping with a stacked lineup for Pasqueera at Mary’s on Friday. READ MORE »
A metro Atlanta man fired for being gay is now at the center of what could be a landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling to protect LGBTQ workers. READ MORE »
People have sex for all kinds of reasons, and you could get something out of bad encounters that excites your subconscious even as it sabotages your conscious well-being. READ MORE »
Entrepreneur Antonio Brown took the oath of office on Monday, becoming the Atlanta City Council's first-ever black bisexual member and the only open LGBTQ person on the council. READ MORE »
A former City of Atlanta attorney filed a federal lawsuit claiming that longtime LGBTQ activist Robin Shahar, while chief counsel for the city’s law department, sexually harassed and touched her inappropriately. READ MORE »