• Obama’s vision: He doesn’t see us.
• Obama’s unity call falls on deaf ears.
• Did Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker (photo) just come out on the Muppets Christmas special?
• Trans activists pin hopes on Obama.
• Gifts for LGBT parents and our kids.
• Hilary Rosen unloads on Warren selection apologists on CNN.
• Football as a homosexual ceremony.
• Three black gay men killed in New Orleans; police hunt for suspects.
• Sean William Scott, jock-strapped and ready to serve.
• Grace Jones at 60: The ultimate hot chocolate.
Out attorney Marvin Lim wants to put his experience lobbying against anti-LGBTQ “religious freedom” bills at the state legislature to use – by becoming a state lawmaker. READ MORE »
"I recently “Shazamed” a song that was extraordinarily sung and poignantly lyrical. I stopped to be moved and to identify my own story of loss, love and life. READ MORE »
The birth of the Atlanta Rainbow Trout teams came with a small teams championship. Flash forward 24 years, and the local LGBTQ swim club boasts over 100 members. READ MORE »
The Candybox Revue hosted a special “Show Your Pride” edition of their monthly burlesque show at My Sister’s Room on Saturday. READ MORE »
Ansley Square was hopping on Saturday as drag shows drew a crowd to Midtown Moon. READ MORE »