• Obama’s vision: He doesn’t see us.
• Obama’s unity call falls on deaf ears.
• Did Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker (photo) just come out on the Muppets Christmas special?
• Trans activists pin hopes on Obama.
• Gifts for LGBT parents and our kids.
• Hilary Rosen unloads on Warren selection apologists on CNN.
• Football as a homosexual ceremony.
• Three black gay men killed in New Orleans; police hunt for suspects.
• Sean William Scott, jock-strapped and ready to serve.
• Grace Jones at 60: The ultimate hot chocolate.
A Dallas, Tex.,-based developer unveiled updated plans for a 26-story mixed-use residential tower to sit behind the LGBTQ-friendly Saint Mark United Methodist Church. READ MORE »
Two Georgia cities with seemingly little in common landed on separate lists ranking the country’s most LGBTQ-friendly cities. READ MORE »
They say take time to be grateful, that the act of gratitude will ground you, motivate you and make you appreciate your life more. This is some straight-person bullshit. READ MORE »
Queen was just the tip of ‘royalty’ in Atlanta’s LGBTQ events. Ball legend Kia Labeija and Club kid Rify Royalty top a busy weekend, so get to it. READ MORE »
Israeli music producer, DJ and remixer Yinon Yahel came stateside for one hot visit to Heretic on Saturday night. READ MORE »